Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information from you:
- Personal Information: This includes your name, email address, phone number, and other information that you voluntarily provide to us.
- Usage Information: This includes information about how you use our Website and Services, such as the pages you visit, the links you click, and the search terms you enter.
- Device Information: This includes information about the device you use to access our Website and Services, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
How We Collect Information
We collect information from you in a variety of ways, including:
- When you register for an account: When you register for an account, we collect your name, email address, and other information that you voluntarily provide to us.
- When you use our Website and Services: We collect usage information and device information automatically when you use our Website and Services.
- When you contact us: When you contact us, we collect your name, email address, and other information that you voluntarily provide to us.
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect from you to:
- Provide you with our Website and Services.
- Improve our Website and Services.
- Send you marketing communications, such as newsletters and promotional emails.
- Respond to your inquiries and requests.
- Protect our rights and interests.
How We Disclose Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers who help us operate our Website and Services, such as web hosting companies and email service providers. We may also disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law or if we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or interests.
You can unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any of our emails. You can also request to delete your personal information by contacting us at [email protected]
We use a variety of security measures to protect your information, including physical, technical, and administrative safeguards. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.